In this tutorial, will provide complete steps that how to login first time to activate sbi net banking account through onlinesbi.com website.
Activate SBI Net Banking @onlinesbi.com – Procedure
Net banking with SBI is safe and a secure way of making online transactions. Customers are required to fill up a form to enable the net banking facility. After the submission of the form, the customer will be provided a separate login id and password to start net banking. New users can follow these steps when they login to their net banking account so they can perform all banking transactions without receiving any errors. To be able to start the net banking facility, customers are required to have an account with the SBI bank.
Steps to be followed by new users
- Login to the sbi banking website and use the login username and password provided to you.
- You can also register yourself online on the sbi banking website to get a username and password for net banking.
- For this, click on the NEW USER on the form given on the website and proceed with filling up the details on the form. All the details of net banking will be provided on your account.
- Customers who have manually connect the net banking kit from the SBI bank must wait for 24 hours after the collection of the kit to enable these services.
- Individual users must click on the ‘personal banking’ option to log in to their net banking accounts.
- When you login into the internet banking for the first time, you can change the password for your account.
- Ensure that only you have this information about your net banking account.
- You are must not share any information with regard to your net banking with anyone.
- Always provide correct details about yourself on the SBI banking website when you log in to your net banking account and click submit.
- After filling the details, you must click the SUBMIT button and be doing this logs you out of the website.
- Once you have followed these steps, from the next time, you can simply log in to the net banking account and perform any of the online transactions.
Advantages of net banking
Shopping enthusiasts will find it easy to browse and shop for anything they need when they have a net banking account. You don’t have to punch in the card details online when you use the net banking account. You can also pay utility bills online with this facility. Customers get reward points which they can redeem when they shop online. You can contact the customer care any time to get help with regard to net banking.
Choose a good password
Do not use familiar names, such as, names of your family, pet, or anything that can be guessed easily. Always use a password that is a combination of letters, symbols, and numbers. This is one of the security measures that customers must take when they change the password for the first time. You can change your password regularly and ensure to keep it secure. Do not log in to public networks with the net banking account as they are not secure.