SBI Complaint Status track via cms.onlinesbi.com website. The State Bank of India provides sbi online complaint facility to its user. SBI is a nationalised bank that believes in building trust with its customers. They address every grievance and provide details of the status of the complaint made to the SBI about any of the banking services. SBI deals with business that is worth of billions of rupees.
They take the responsibility to provide the best service and satisfy their customers at the highest levels. SBI bank has launched a system where customers can complain about any of the services. The customers can track the status of the complaints made in these steps.
List of complaints addressed by SBI
- Customers can raise a complaint about their ATM transactions.
- Any issues related to the internet banking is also addressed by SBI.
- If any of the branch defaults your banking service, customers can raise a complaint.
- If you feel that a particular employee is not providing you with relevant information, you can raise a complaint.
- Any problems that arise when dealing with the branch can be resolved by SBI after you raise a complaint.
- On the SBI web page, go to the section that says,’complaints’ which opens the complaint form.
- Fill up the form and click submit button.
- You are also required to fill the CAPTCHA and get a ticket number for your complaint.
Anytime you want to know the status of your complaint, you must enter the ticket number and image provided and click submit.
Steps to Check SBI Complaint Status Online
- Visit the official website link by clicking https://cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS/Status.jsp
- Now enter complaint ticket number in the provided field.
- After that enter captcha code in the field.
- Click to “Submit”.
- You will get your SBI Complaint Status.
Track Your SBI Complaint Status By Calling Toll Free Number
To Check status of your request, you can call to on this toll free number 1800112211 or 1004253800 with complaint ticket number.
Transaction errors and other complaints
Many a times you might not remember any transaction made or if your card is misused. Make sure that you read your bank statements regularly so you know none of your banking services are being misused. You can contact the bank and let them know of any of the net banking related issues and find an online resolution. Most of the net banking issues are resolved online and the customer is duly notified.