SBI Customers can now take advantage of using mobile banking to check SBI Online Balance Enquiry by register their mobile numbers with State Bank of India Bank. You can use a missed call service to get updates about your balance, mini statement by giving a missed call to 09223766666. It is essential to register your mobile number with your SBI branch to avail these banking services. You don’t have to log into your account online or visit ATM to know about your balance or last transactions.
SBI Online Balance Enquiry Through Mobile Banking
- Senior citizens don’t have to commute long distance for a SBI balance enquiry.
- They don’t need the knowledge of net banking once their mobile number is registered with the bank.
- You can get the bank balance on your mobile phone once you have registered the number.
- All the banking services get activated on your mobile number.
- You don’t have to download a separate app to access your bank details.
- Customers who have registered their mobile numbers only have to give a missed call on 09223766666 or send an SMS with the characters ‘BAL’ to this number from their mobile phones to get their account balance information.
- SBI balance check is easy for all SBI customers with these mobile facilities.
- At anytime if you want to deregister from this service, you only have to send an SMS with the characters ‘DREG account number’ to the number 09223488888. You must type your SBI account number next to the DREG characters.
- When you register your mobile number, you can avail a list of banking services on your mobile.
- You can also send a request to block your card using these services.
- For every service that you want to avail, you have to give a missed call to these numbers and select the option for which you need information and updates.
List of SBI services
Customers can send and SMS with the characters ‘HELP’ to the number 09223588888 to get a list of SBI banking services on their mobile phones. If you have been thinking how to check SBI account balance on your mobile, this is an easy procedure. This is one of the easiest way anybody who does not have a net banking account with SBI can access their account information. It is hassle free and you get instant information on your mobile phone when this service is activated.
Enquire about any SBI banking services
You can get information on your mobile phone about accessing a list of banking services. For instance, if you need information about applying for home loans, just send an SMS with the characters ‘ HOME’ to the mobile number 09223588888. For every type of enquiry, you can select from the list of characters specific to the query and message it to this mobile number. Mobile banking is time saving and provides you with all the information you need not only with regard to your bank account but also with regard to other banking services.
SBI banking is now easy and anyone with a mobile phone can access the details about their account balance, recent transaction, and send any other queries to get information about various banking services.