SBI is a nationalised bank and provides customer care services 24×7 online for the convenience of customers. All kinds of queries and grievances are addressed by contacting the customer service number. At any point of time when customers have any queries with regard to their account or credit card, or any other banking related service, they can contact toll free or the customer service numbers. Customers who use SBI card for shopping and any kind of purchases online and offline, get reward points which they can redeem and get discounts and offers on purchase. All kinds of queries with regard to the credit cards, debit card, net banking, cheque books, and other queries are answered by the customer care number.
SBI Credit Card Customer Care Numbers
Dial 1800-180-1290 for SBI credit card customer support help:
- For enquiries with regard to balance, theft, or any other services, customers can call on the SBI customer numbers of their respective cities, toll free numbers, via SMS, and email.
- Customers can use any of these methods to contact the SBI bank about any queries.
- You can also check the status of your payment, and other banking options when you activate the SMS service for SBI banking on your mobile.
- SBI is also active on social media platforms like Twitter, where customers can post feedback and grievances.
- Customers who do not opt for the online option, can also send letters to the registered bank offices at the address posted in their accounts which are also available online.
- When the customers post their feedback on firstname.lastname@example.org, they can expect a response from the bank within 7 days.
- Customers can contact the nodal office to escalate any issue that is not resolved by their branch office.
- You can get bank statements in your emails and easily check if any of the transactions made are valid or fraudulent.
- Customers are required to register themselves to online services to get these emails and transaction information about their accounts on their emails.
- To subscribe for various information, customers can send an SMS to 567679 and avail different services.
- When the net banking service is enabled, customers can perform all the transactions, including providing request to the bank about any services they need.
- To know about the customer care numbers for your city, log on to the sbi bank website and click on ‘locate us’ link.
General queries answered through customer care
SBI Credit Card Customer Toll Free: 1800-180-1290
Working Hours: 24 Hours
Region: All over in India
New and existing customers can contact customer service numbers 24×7 to get any information they need with regard to SBI banking. Customers can also contact the CEO of SBI if they are not satisfied with any of the services of CEO@sbicard.com. SBI customer service is friendly and prompt to answer any of the customers queries. To know about any offers or know the procedure for application of loan, contact the customer care service.
Contacting SBI customer services saves your time
Senior citizens, and customers in any kind of emergency, do not have to rush to the bank to get any kind of information. They can contact the customer service via phone and net banking to get any information instantly. Registration online and for SMS service is simple and does not require the customer to have technical knowledge to enable them.